A nicotine pouch is a smoke free, vape free and tobacco-free product designed to deliver nicotine without the need for you to stop what you’re doing or step outside. Our innovative, hands-free design allows you to use nicotine pouches anywhere - at home, at work, in bars, and even on public transport. Every pouch contains a mix of nicotine extract, fillers, and flavourings. Nicotine pouches are one-time-use and are available in a variety of flavours.
To use a nicotine pouch, simply place it between your lip and your gum. You will feel a slight tingling sensation to begin with, this will stop after 10 minutes or so. Each pouch lasts for up to an hour and should then be disposed of correctly. Find out more about how to use a nicotine pouch here.
Nordic Spirit Nicotine pouches was one of the first products of its type to reach the UK market in 2019. They provide current smokers and vapers with a more discreet alternative nicotine experience.
It’s important to note that nicotine pouches are not snus as they don’t contain even trace amounts of tobacco.
A tobacco-free alternative
Nicotine pouches were created as an alternative and elevated nicotine experience for current smokers.
- Tobacco-free — we use pharmaceutical-grade nicotine polymer that contains zero tobacco.
- Smokeless — you can use indoors, outdoors, in public spaces and even when travelling.
- Convenient — they are the ultimate hands-free nicotine delivery system, not requiring ashtrays, lighters, vape bottles or chargers and other smoking/vaping paraphernalia.
- Discreet — use these nicotine pouches in any situation without having to stop what you’re doing, step outside, or make excuses.
What is in a Nicotine Pouch?
In our nicotine pouches, you will find:
- Nicotine extract — we use pharmaceutical-grade nicotine polymer that contains zero tobacco.
- Flavourings — we use carefully formulated flavourings used in the food industry to enrich the taste of our pouches. Choose from Mint, Bergamot Wildberry, Elderflower, Spearmint and Mocha.
- Additives: Fillers & acidity regulators — the physical volume of nicotine polymer in each pouch is relatively low, and we use commonly used fillers like plant-based fibres and small amounts of gum base to make them easier and more comfortable to use. We also include minerals commonly used in baking goods to lower the acidity.
Not sure which flavour would best suit you? Find your Flavour here.