Nordic Spirit x Viaduct Prize Draw T&Cs
1. The Nordic Spirit x Viaduct Prize Draw is open to people:
a. aged 18 and over;
b. who are existing nicotine users;
c. residents of the UK.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees of the Promoters and their families, agencies or their employees and families or anyone else professionally associated with the Prize Draw.
3. To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must: a. Follow @NordicSpirit_UK Instagram account b. Like the prize draw post on @viaductshowbar
4. The Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary at the time of entry.5. The Prize Draw is open from 23.06.2022 and closes at 23:59 30.06.2022. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
6. Winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on or before 01.07.2022 ("Draw Date"). The winners will be contacted via the account they entered the prize draw with.
7. The prize is:
a. 6 VIP balcony seats
b. 2 x bottle of bubbly
8. The winners must respond to notification by 17.07.2022 by 17:00 to claim the Prize, or the prize will be allocated to a new winner.
9. Data protection: by submitting your personal information to enter the Prize Draw you agree that the Promoter, Nordic Spirit, Viaduct (“Prize Venue”) may at their discretion use your name for the purposes of Prize Draw administration, public announcements and tagging you on social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram and Facebook. The winners agree for the Promoter, Nordic Spirit and/or the Prize Venue to take photo(s) of them and used for marketing purposes connected with the Prize Draw. See also condition 21 with regard to the announcement of winners. More details of how your personal data is used can be found at https://nordicspirit.co.uk/privacy-policy
10. Each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to the Promoter, Nordic Spirit, Prize Venues, and their agents to feature their name and reference them as the Prize Draw winner(s) in any of their publications, their websites, social media and/or in any promotional material connected to the Prize Draw.
11. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to Valentine Working From_Southwark 32 Blackfriars Road London SE1 9PB, (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 5. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
12. The Prizes:
a. 6 VIP balcony seats
b. 2 x bottle of bubbly
13. Only one Prize Draw entry per person. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
14. The Promoters accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
15. By entering this promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoters, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoters or their agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through participation in this Prize Draw and/or acceptance of the prize. The Promoters reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
16. The Prizes are as stated and subject to availability. There are no other prize alternatives available, except the Promoters reserve the right to substitute the Prize with a similar prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond the Promoters’ control makes it necessary to do so. The Prize is non-transferable and will only be issued in the name of the winning participant(s).
17. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social media platform.
18. The Prizes for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Prizes are non-transferable and will only be issued in the name of the winning participant(s).
19. The Promoters reserve the right to cancel, amend, terminate, temporarily suspend or withdraw this Prize Draw in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control at any time. In such circumstances the Promoter shall have no liability to any participant.
20. The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
21. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoters and their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
22. The Promoters do not accept any responsibility for prize warranties and guarantees. The winner must refer directly to the relevant Venue in the case of any faulty goods.
23. The Prize Draw is governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. The Promoters of the Prize Draw is: Gallaher Limited, Members Hill, Brooklands Road, Weybridge, KT13 0QU