Nordic Spirit Isle of Wight Festival Prize Draw T&Cs
1.The Prize Draw is open to people:
- (a) aged 18 and over;
- (b) who are existing nicotine users;
- (c) residents of the UK
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees of the Promoters, and their families, agencies or their employees and families or anyone else professionally associated with the Prize Draw.
3. To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must follow Nordic Spirit UK on Instagram, like and comment on the relevant Prize Draw post.
4. The Prize Draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary at the time of entry.
5. The closing date of the Prize Draw is Friday 5th May 2023. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
6. The Promoters accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
7. Winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on the date specified in the relevant social media channels post (Tuesday 9th May 2023).
8. The Prize:
- (i) 4 pairs of VIP tickets to the Isle of Wight Festival
- (ii) The Nordic Spirit camping gear will be set up ready for the winners and their guests at the festival site. The winners will be notified how they can access the camping gear a week prior to the festival going live.
9. Nordic Spirit camping gear will be set up ready for the winners and their guests at the VIP campsite. This includes the use of a 5-man tent, double inflatable bed, 2 camping chairs, 2 sleeping bags – please note that the camping gear is not to be taken away by the winners or their guests. The winners will be notified how they can access the camping gear a week prior to the festival going live.
There is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize.
10. The winner will be notified by a direct message on Instagram and asked to provide full names and email address of those attending event, as well as proof of I.D. to claim the Prize.
11. If a winner does not respond to the Promoters within 48 hours from being notified by the Promoters, after reasonable efforts to contact the winners, the prize(s) will be forfeited, and the Promoters will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
12. If applicable, the winners must agree and adhere to the festival’s Covid-19 entry requirements. Entrants can see more details on the festival’s website. The Promoters do not accept liability for the winners’ and/or their guests failure to comply with these requirements.
13. The Promoters will contact the winners by direct message on Instagram. The winners must provide a proof of ID. Email and postal addresses for the purposes of sending festival tickets may be requested. The prize will be sent to the winner promptly following the notification of their win.
14. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social media platform.
15. The Prize for the winners is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Prize is non-transferable and will only be issued in the name of the winning participant(s).
16. The decision of the Promoters regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
17. The Promoters must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoters will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to Valentine’s address [Southwark 32 Blackfriars Road London SE19PB] enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 5. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoters firstname.lastname@example.org In such circumstances, the Promoters must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
18. The entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoters reserve the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
19. The Promoters reserve the right to cancel, amend, terminate, temporarily suspend or withdraw the Prize Draw in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control at any time. In such circumstances the Promoters shall have no liability to any participant.
20. The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
21. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoters and their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoters, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
22. Data protection: by submitting your personal information to enter the Prize Draw you agree that the Promoters may at their discretion use your name for the purposes of Prize Draw administration, public announcements and tagging you on social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram and Facebook. The winner agrees for the Promoters and/or Nordic Spirit to take photo(s) of them and used for marketing purposes connected with the Prize Draw. See also condition 18 with regard to the announcement of winners. More details of how your personal data is used can be found at https://nordicspirit.co.uk/privacy-policy
23. Each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to the Promoters and their agents to feature their name, tag them in a Winners Story @nordicspirit_uk Instagram channel and reference them as the Prize Draw winner in any of their publications, their websites, social media and/or in any promotional material connected to the Prize Draw.
24. The Promoters do not accept any responsibility for prize warranties and guarantees. The winner must refer directly to the festival organisers in the case of any faulty goods.
25. The Prize Draw is governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
26. The Promoters of the Prize Draw are:
- 26.1 Gallaher Limited, 1 Werter Road, Putney, London, SW15 2LL.
- 26.2 Live Nation Entertainment, Farmiloe Building, 30 St John St, Barbican, London EC1M 4AY.