Terms and Conditions - Work Perk Competition
1. The Nordic Spirit Work Perk competition (the “Competition”) is open to people:
- (a) aged 18 and over;
- (b) who are existing adult smokers or vapers; and
- (c) who have received a can of Nordic Spirit Nicotine Pouches through The Work Perk campaign.
2. The Competition is not open to employees of the Company and their families, the Company’s agencies or their employees and families or anyone else professionally associated with the Competition.
3. To enter the Competition, entrants must:
- (i) visit @TheWorkPerk Facebook or Instagram pages;
- (ii) follow @NordicSpirit_UK on Facebook or Instagram; and
- (iii) DM a picture of your Nordic Spirit can and tell us what you like about it to @TheWorkPerk and @NordicSpirit_UK.
4. The Competition is open from 2nd July 2019 and closes at 11:59pm on 17th July 2019. All Competition winners will be selected and announced by 18th July 2019.
5. Winning entries will be those that are judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory.
6. Entrants into the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
7. There prizes are as follows:
- 1 (one) £50 Love2Shop voucher; and
- 5 (five) £10 Love2Shop vouchers; (the “Prizes”).
8. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit which include an identifiable person or persons have been taken with the permission of the person or persons pictured and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
9. Copyright in all images submitted for the Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to the Company and its agents to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to the Competition.
10. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced, corrupt or lost entries will not be accepted, including or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
11. Lost or stolen Prizes cannot be refunded or exchanged.
12. The Prizes are as stated and subject to availability. There are no other prize alternatives available, except in the event of circumstances outside its control the Company reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a similar prize of equal or greater value. The Prize is non-transferable and will only be issued in the name of the winning participant(s).
13. Winners will be informed via a direct message on Instagram or Facebook, whichever applicable, and the Prizes will be either posted or emailed to the Winners to the address or email address, as determined by the Company.
14. By submitting your personal information to enter the Competition you agree for the Company to use your name and/or social media platform handle, for the purposes of public Competition announcements, which shall include reposting of your entry, on social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram and Facebook.
15. By entering the Competition, participants acknowledge that the Company, and any agencies acting on its behalf, will process the personal data submitted by the participants (such as name, address, email address and telephone numbers) for the purpose of running this Competition; including displaying their name on scoreboards, administering the prizes and publicising the winner’s name. Except as described, any personal data provided will not be disclosed to any third parties or transferred outside the EU.
16. Under no circumstances will the Company (or its parent subsidiaries or affiliated companies) be liable (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with the promotion or any prize connected with the Competition.
17. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social media platform.
18. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
19. The Company reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate, temporarily suspend or withdraw this Competition promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control at any time. In such circumstances the Company shall have no liability to any participant.
20. The Company cannot accept any responsibility for prize warranties and guarantees. The Winners must refer directly to the manufacturer in the case of any faulty goods.
21. The decision of the Company is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. Company: Gallaher Limited, Members Hill, Brooklands Road, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 OQU.