Terms and Conditions - Work Perk Agents Competition
1. The Nordic Spirit Work Perk competition (the “Competition”) is open to Work Perk Agents aged 18 and over.
2. The Competition is not open to employees of the Company and their families, the Company’s agencies or their employees and families or anyone else professionally associated with the Competition.
3. All Work Perk Agents will be automatically entered into the Competition upon distributing the Nordic Spirit samples and leaflets in their place of work, but if you do not wish to enter the Competition, please advise Work Perk as soon as possible.
4. The Competition is open from 2nd July 2019 and closes at 11:59pm on 17th July 2019. All Competition winners will be selected and announced by 18th July 2019.
5. Entrants into the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
6. The prize is 1 (one) £50 Love2Shop voucher (the “Prize”).
7. Lost or stolen Prize cannot be refunded or exchanged.
8. The Prize is as stated and subject to availability. There are no other prize alternatives available, except in the event of circumstances outside its control the Company reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a similar prize of equal or greater value. The Prize is non-transferable and will only be issued in the name of the winning participant(s).
9. The winner will be informed by Work Perk by email.
10. By entering the Competition, participants acknowledge that the Company, and any agencies acting on its behalf, will process the personal data submitted by the participants (such as name, address, email address and telephone numbers) for the purpose of running this Competition; including displaying their name on scoreboards, administering the prizes and publicising the winner’s name. Except as described, any personal data provided will not be disclosed to any third parties or transferred outside the EU.
11. Under no circumstances will the Company (or its parent subsidiaries or affiliated companies) be liable (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with the promotion or any prize connected with the Competition.
12. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
13. The Company reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate, temporarily suspend or withdraw this Competition promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control at any time. In such circumstances the Company shall have no liability to any participant.
14. The Company cannot accept any responsibility for prize warranties and guarantees. The Winners must refer directly to the manufacturer in the case of any faulty goods.
15. The decision of the Company is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Company: Gallaher Limited, Members Hill, Brooklands Road, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 OQU.