Nordic Spirit Recommend a Friend Programme Terms and Conditions
‘Referrer’ – means the registered nordicspirit.co.uk account holder recommending a friend to Nordic Spirit.
‘Friend’ – means a friend of the Referrer who is 18 or over and who is an existing adult smoker, vaper or user of any other nicotine products who receives a referral link from the Referrer.
‘Reward’ – means the £6.50 credit onto the Referrer’s/Friend’s Nordic Spirit Account or such other reward that is communicated by Us from time to time.
‘We/Us” - means Gallaher Limited, Members Hill, Brooklands Road, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0QU, a member of the JTI group of companies.
- Must be an existing registered nordicspirit.co.uk account holder.
- Must ensure they have obtained their Friend’s permission before referring them and sharing with them their unique referral link.
- Can make multiple referrals subject to these terms and conditions. Provided that these terms and conditions are complied with they will receive a Reward for each Friend they refer.
- Must only share the referral links with Friends via email and must not be shared on social media or on large scale sharing platforms.
- Must be 18 or over and an existing adult smoker, vaper or user of nicotine products
- Must not already have a registered Nordic Spirit account.
- Must be a first-time purchaser on nordicspirit.co.uk Nordic Spirit purchaser and must not have used Nordic Spirit Refer A Friend before.
- The Referrer must log in to their Nordic Spirit account to access their referral link which will be found from within their My Account Dashboard. The date the referral link is activated by the Referrer is the “Referral Date”.
- The referrer must copy and share the referral link via email with their Friends who are 18 or over and existing adult smokers or vapers.
- The Friend will be required to create a Nordic Spirit account from the referral link and when subsequently making their first purchase of any Nordic Spirit product will automatically receive £6.50 off at checkout.
- Upon the Friend making their first purchase the Referrer will then get £6.50 off their next purchase of any Nordic Spirit products which will automatically be applied at checkout.
- The Referrer can at any time check their reward balance from the Refer a Friend Programme from within their My Account Dashboard.
- The value of the Referrer’s reward balance will automatically be applied to the Referrer’s order value upon checkout.
- Where the order value is less than the Referrer’s reward balance, the balance will be applied on future orders.
- Once the referral link is shared with the Friend, the Friend has 12 months from the referral date to redeem the £6.50 off upon which time the referral link will then expire.
- Only one Reward can be redeemed per Friend
- You cannot refer yourself or the same Friend multiple times
How to Refer a Friend:
Rewards shall expire 1 month after a friend has used the referral link and placed their first order. Each Reward can be redeemed once only. This code is redeemable against purchases of Nordic Spirit only. Rewards cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions. Rewards are non-refundable, non-transferable, have no cash value and are not redeemable against delivery charges. Subject to availability and while stocks last.
We reserve the right to refuse the issue of any code to a Referrer or the use of a Referrer’s link by a Friend at any time, if we reasonably believe that the Referrer or Friend is abusing this programme or is otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend or terminate the Nordic Spirit Refer A Friend programme at any time without notice. In the event we decide to offer an alternative Reward we shall communicate it to affected customers. Any changes to the Nordic Spirit Refer A Friend mechanic or new terms and conditions will be available on the nordicspirit.co.uk website. The terms and conditions on the website at the time a Referrer or Friend is credited via the Refer a Friend programme will be the ones that apply.
These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales.