Terms and Conditions - Nordic Spirit “2020 Festival Tickets” Photo Competition
1. The Nordic Spirit photo competition (the “Competition”) is open to people:
- aged 18 and over;
- who are existing adult smokers or vapers;
- send their best photo featuring Nordic Spirit to the @NordicSpirit_UK Instagram account via direct message; and
- sign up to the Nordic Spirit mailing list through a Nordic Spirit ambassador.
2. The Competition is not open to employees of the Company and their families, the Company’s agencies or their employees and families or anyone else professionally associated with the Competition.
3. To enter the Competition, entrants must send their ‘best festival photo’ via direct message to Nordic Spirit’s Instagram account.
4. The Competition is open from 14 June 2019 and closes at 11:59pm on 31 October 2019. All prize draw winners will be selected and announced by 1 December 2019.
5. Entrants must send their entries by midnight on Monday following the festival attended by the entrant.
6. Winning entries will be those that are judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory.
7. Entrants into the Photo Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. The Company reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
8. There are 5 pairs of standard entry tickets to various music festivals taking place in the UK in 2020 (the “Prizes”).
9. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit which include an identifiable person or persons have been taken with the permission of the person or persons pictured and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
10. Copyright in all images submitted for the Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to the Company and its agents to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to the Competition.
11. Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced, corrupt or lost entries will not be accepted, including or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
12. Lost or stolen Prizes cannot be refunded or exchanged.
13. The Prizes are as stated and subject to availability. There are no other prize alternatives available, except the Company reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a similar prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond the Company's control makes it necessary to do so. The Prize is non-transferable and will only be issued in the name of the winning participant(s).
14. The Winners will be informed via a direct message on Instagram and the Prizes will be either posted or emailed to the Winners to the address or email address as determined by the Company provided at the time of entry within reasonable time in advance of the 2020 festival the Winner has won the Prize for.
15. By submitting your personal information to enter the Competition you agree for the Company to use your name and/or social media platform handle, for the purposes of public Competition announcements, which shall include reposting of your entry and tagging you, on social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram and Facebook.
16. By entering the Competition, participants acknowledge that the Company, and any agencies acting on its behalf, will process the personal data submitted by the participants (such as name, address, email address and telephone numbers) for the purpose of running this promotion; including displaying their name on scoreboards, administering the prizes and publicising the winner’s name. Except as described, any personal data provided will not be disclosed to any third parties or transferred outside the EU.
17. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social medial platform.
18. Under no circumstances will the Company (or its parent subsidiaries or affiliated companies) be liable (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with the promotion or any prize connected with the promotion.
19. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
20. The Company reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate, temporarily suspend or withdraw this Competition promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control at any time. In such circumstances the Company shall have no liability to any participant.
21. The Company cannot accept any responsibility for prize warranties and guarantees. The winner must refer directly to the manufacturer in the case of any faulty goods.
22. The decision of the Company is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. Company: Gallaher Limited, Members Hill, Brooklands Road, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 OQU.