Nordic Spirit Presents LoveJuice Secret Sessions T&Cs
1. The Nordic Spirit Nordic Spirit Presents LoveJuice Secret Sessions event is open to people:
- a. aged 18 and over;
- b. who are existing nicotine users;
- c. residents of the UK.
2. The ticket ballot is not open to employees of the Promoters, their families, agencies or their employees and families or anyone else professionally associated with the ticket ballot.
3. To enter the ticket ballot, entrants must:
- a. Follow @NordicSpirit_uk Instagram account
- b. Sign up through the dedicated link provided by LoveJuice.
4. The free ticket ballot is free to enter and no purchase is necessary at the time of entry.
5. The free ticket ballot is open from 06.06.2022 and closes at 23:59 19.06.2022. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
6. Free tickets will be allocated by LoveJuice. Half of the tickets will be allocated through a random draw performed by a computer process on or before 20.06.2022. The other half will be allocated by a panel of LoveJuice judges. Free ticket holders will be contacted via the account they entered the ticket ballot with.
7. The winners must respond to notification by 22.06.2022 by 17:00 to claim the ticket/s, or the ticket will be allocated to a new winner.
8. Data protection: by submitting your personal information to enter the Prize Draw you agree that the Promoters may at their discretion use your name for the purposes of Prize Draw administration, public announcements and tagging you on social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram and Facebook. The winners agree for the Promoters to take photo(s) of them and used for marketing purposes connected with the Prize Draw. See also condition 10 with regard to the announcement of winners. More details of how your personal data is used can be found at https://nordicspirit.co.uk/privacy-policy
9. Each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to the Promoters and their agents to feature their name and reference them as the ticket ballot winner(s) in any of their publications, their websites, social media and/or in any promotional material connected to the Ticket Ballot.
10. The Promoters must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoters will send the surname and county of major ticket winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to Valentine Working From_Southwark 32 Blackfriars Road London SE1 9PB, (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 5. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoters at email@example.com In such circumstances, the Promoters must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request
11. The Tickets: 900 free tickets are available, for the event on 30th June 2022. The free ticket guarantees you entry into the venue until 9pm, after that if the venue reaches the capacity of 900, we will operate on a one in one out system.
12. Only one Ticket Ballot entry per person – entrants can win up to 2 tickets. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
13. The Promoters accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
14. By entering this promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoters, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the ticket. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoters, Nordic Spirit or their agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through participation in this Ticket Ballot and/or acceptance of the ticket. The Promoters reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the Ticket to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
16. The Tickets are as stated and subject to availability. There are no other prize alternatives available, except the Promoters reserves the right to substitute the Ticket with a similar prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond the Promoters' control makes it necessary to do so. The Ticket is non-transferable and will only be issued in the name of the winning participant(s).
17. This Ticket Ballot is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social media platform.
18. The ticket for the winners is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The ticket is non-transferable and will only be issued in the name of the winning participant(s).
19. The Promoters reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate, temporarily suspend or withdraw this Ticket Ballot in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control at any time. In such circumstances the Promoters shall have no liability to any participant.
20. The Promoters reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
21. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoters and their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoters, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
22. The Ticket Ballot is governed by English law and entrants to the Ticket Ballot submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. The Promoters of the Ticket Ballot are:
- a. Gallaher Limited, Members Hill, Brooklands Road, Weybridge, KT13 0QU
- b. L JUICE LTD, Studio 7, The Trampery on the Gantry, Broadcast Centre, Here East, 1 Waterden Rd, London, E15 2HB