Terms and Conditions – Nordic Spirit Reading & Leeds Festival Prize Draw
1. The Prize Draw is open to people:
(a) aged 18 and over;
(b) who are existing nicotine users;
(c) residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man; and
(d) be an existing Nordic Spirit online customer, meaning that all entrants must have purchased Nordic Spirit from https://nordicspirit.co.uk/ before the time of entry. This excludes free sample orders.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees of the Promoter and Gallaher Limited (“Nordic Spirit”), and their families, agencies or their employees and families or anyone else professionally associated with Prize Draw.
3. To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must fill in the Prize Draw entry form at https://nordicspirit.co.uk/reading-and-leeds-festival-prize-draw and select the festival location they would prefer to attend at the time of entry.
4. This is free to enter and no purchase is necessary at the time of entry, but see condition 1(d).
5. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 18th August 2021. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
7. Winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 19th August 2021 ("Draw Date").
8.1 There are 8 prizes:
(a) 4 x pairs of standard weekend tickets to Reading Festival 2021 and Nordic Spirit camping gear (2 person tent, double airbed, 2 camping chairs and sleeping bags – see more details at condition 8.2), access to luxury toilets and private bar (excluding free drinks)
(b) 4 x pairs of standard weekend tickets to Leeds Festival 2021 and camping gear (2 person tent, double airbed, 2 camping chairs and sleeping bags – see more details at condition 8.2), access to luxury toilets and private bar (excluding free drinks)
8.2 Nordic Spirit camping gear will be set up ready for the winners and their guests. The winners will be notified how they can access the camping gear at the time of the notification about winning the prize draw.
9. There is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize.
10. The winner will be notified by email from email@example.com on 19 August 2021 (using details provided at entry) and must provide a postal address or confirm their email address to claim their prize.
11. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 48 hours from being notified by the Promoter, after reasonable efforts to contact the winners, the prize(s) will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
12. The winners must agree and adhere to the festival’s Covid-19 entry requirements. Entrants can see more details for the specific location under the following links Reading Festival and Leeds Festival . The Promoter and Nordic Spirit do not accept liability for the winners’ and/or their guests failure to comply with these requirements.
13. The Supplier will call the winner on the phone number provided at the time of entry to provide detailed information about the prize. The Supplier will then ask if the winner would prefer to be sent the prize information package by email or post. If by post, the winner will be required to provide their postal address, contact information and a proof of ID. The prize will be sent to the winner by post (signed for or recorded delivery) or email within five days of being notified of their win.
14. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social media platform.
15. The prize for the winners is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Prize is non-transferable and will only be issued in the name of the winning participant(s).
16. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
17. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to St Georges Court, St George's Rd, Bristol ,BS1 5UG, (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 5. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter email@example.com . In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
18. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate, temporarily suspend or withdraw this Prize Draw in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control at any time. In such circumstances the Promoter shall have no liability to any participant.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
21. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, Nordic Spirit and their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
22. Data protection: by submitting your personal information to enter the Prize Draw you agree that the Promoter and Nordic Spirit may at their discretion use your name for the purposes of prize draw administration, public announcements and tagging you on social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram and Facebook. The winner agrees for the Promoter and/or Nordic Spirit to take photo(s) of them and used for marketing purposes connected with the Prize Draw. See also condition 17 with regard to the announcement of winners. More details of how your personal data is used can be found at https://nordicspirit.co.uk/privacy-policy
23. Each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to the Promoter and Nordic Spirit, their agents to feature their name, tag them in a Winners Story @nordicspirit_uk Instagram channel and reference them as the Prize Draw winner in any of their publications, their websites, social media and/or in any promotional material connected to the Prize Draw.
24. The Promoter and Nordic Spirit do not accept any responsibility for prize warranties and guarantees. The winner must refer directly to the festival organisers in the case of any faulty goods
25. The Prize Draw is governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
26. The Promoter of the Prize Draw is firstname.lastname@example.org .