Terms and Conditions
‘Digital- Chase and Status’ Prize Draw T&Cs
This promotion is being run by Gallaher Limited trading as Nordic Spirit of Members Hill, Brooklands Road, Weybridge, KT13 0QU with company registration number 01501573, and Tokyo Industries as Digital ("the Promoters").
1. ‘Digital- Chase and Status’ (the “Prize Draw”) is open to those who are:
a. aged 18 and over;
b. existing nicotine users;
c. residents of Great Britain within the UK.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees of the Promoters or their families, agencies or their employees and families or anyone else professionally associated with the Prize Draw.
3. Only one entry per person, per prize draw. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
4. To enter the Prize Draw entrants must:
a. Follow @nordicspirit_uk Instagram account.
b. "Like" the Prize Draw feed post on Digital’s Instagram account @digital.newcastle
5. Entrants must enter between Monday 31 October 2022 at 10:00 ("Opening Date") until Wednesday 2nd November at 23:59 (the "Closing Date"). Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
6. Entry to the Prize Draw is free and no purchase is necessary.
1. 4 x ticket Prize: 4 tickets to Chase and Status at Digital, Newcastle on 04.11.22
8. One prize draw winner will be chosen at random on 03.11.22.
9. The winner will be informed via a direct message on Instagram by 03.11.22. Each winner will be asked to provide full names and email address of those attending the event, please ensure you have consent to share this information.
10. In the event a winner has not responded to the Promoters within 48 hours of being notified by the Promoters then the Promoters reserves the right to select another winner at random and re-allocate the prize.
11. By entering this Prize Draw, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by the prize draw terms and conditions detailed here and on the specific prize draw social post and by the decisions of the Promoters, which are final in all matters relating to the Prize Draw. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters, or their agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize. The Promoters reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
12. The Promoters and their agencies will not be responsible for entries which aren't completed or the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoters or their agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
13. The Prizes are as stated and subject to availability. There are no other prize alternatives available, except the Promoter’s reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a similar prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so. The Prize is non-transferable and will only be issued in the name of the winning participant(s).
14. The Prize Draw are in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Instagram or any other social media platform. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any claims.
15. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to Valentine Working From_Southwark 32 Blackfriars Road London SE1 9PB, (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 5. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at email@example.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
16. By submitting your personal information to enter the Prize Draw you agree that the Promoters may at their discretion use your name for the purposes of prize draw administration, public announcements and tagging you on social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram. The winner agrees for the Promoters to take photo(s) of them and used for marketing purposes connected with the Prize Draw. More details of how your personal data is used can be found at https://nordicspirit.co.uk/privacy-policy
17. The Promoters reserve the right to cancel, amend, terminate, temporarily suspend, or withdraw this Prize Draw in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control at any time. In such circumstances the Promoters shall have no liability to any participant.
18. The Promoters reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
19. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoters and their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury, or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
20. The Promoter do not accept any responsibility for prize warranties and guarantees.
21. Each Prize Draw is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.