1. The Nordic Spirit prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is free to enter and is open to Motorcycle Live 2019 visitors who:
- are aged 18 or over;
- are existing adult smokers or vapers;
- complete an official entry form (“Entry Form”), via a digital tablet provided by a Nordic Spirit ambassador.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter, JTI UK (Gallaher Limited), TED Experience, TED Staffing and StageCraft and their families, their agencies or their employees and families or anyone else professionally associated with the Prize Draw and/or the Nordic Spirit stand at Motorcycle Live 2019.
3. Only one Entry Form may be completed per person. However, the individuals qualifying to take part in the Prize Draw pursuant to clause 1 of these Terms and Conditions can make additional entries into the Prize Draw by participating in the ‘Ticket Grabber’ activation, subject to the following conditions:
- guests enter the booth, fans blow tickets around and they have 30 seconds to catch as many dark blue tickets as possible, whilst avoiding grabbing light blue tickets (ticket colours may change at the event);
- the participant’s score is the number of dark blue tickets collected minus the number of light blue;
- the participant’s score = the number of times their name is entered into the Prize Draw.
4. The Prize Draw opens at 00.01 on 16th November 2019 and closes at 11.59 on 24th November 2019, with the winner being drawn on 29th November 2019 using a computer programme to randomly generate a winner.
5. There is only one winner and the prize (“Prize”) is a ‘Track Days’ Voucher redeemable against a ‘British Superbike School 1to1’ track day, which the winner must book directly with Track Days. The winner must accept and abide by Track Days Terms and Conditions www.trackdays.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
6. It is the responsibility of the winner to organise and pay costs associated with the Prize, including but not limited to travel and refreshment.
7. The Promoter, JTI UK and their agents do not accept any responsibility or liability for losses, injury or death whilst participating and/or as a result of their participation in the track day.
8. The winner will be notified by email on 29th November 2019 to the email address they specified when they completed the Entry Form. If the winner does not claim the prize within 30 days of being notified, then they will forfeit the prize and a re-draw will take place. To claim the prize the winner must follow the instructions in the email notifying them that they are the winner. The Winner will receive their prize no later than 30 days after they claim the prize.
9. The name of the winner will be available after 29th November 2019 by emailing Martin Burridge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. The winner is responsible for paying any income tax (if any) due on the Prize.
11. The Prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. It cannot be sold or given to an alternative party. There are no other prize alternatives available, except the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a similar prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so. The Prize is non-transferable and will only be issued in the name of the winning participant. A lost or stolen prize cannot be refunded or exchanged.
12. By submitting your personal information to enter the Prize Draw you agree for the Promoter and JTI UK to use your name and/or social media platform handle, for the purposes of public Prize Draw announcements, which shall include reposting of your entry and tagging you, on social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram and Facebook.
14. Under no circumstances will the Promoter, JTI UK (or their parent subsidiaries or affiliated companies) be liable (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with the Prize Draw or the Prize.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate, temporarily suspend or withdraw this Prize Draw promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control at any time. In such circumstances the Promoter shall have no liability to any participant.
17. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for prize warranties and guarantees. The winner must refer directly to the company issuing the voucher .i.e. the Prize, in case of any faulty goods.
18. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering the Prize Draw participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. Participants should retain a copy of these terms and conditions for their records.
21. The Promoter is responsible for the publication and adjudication of the Prize Draw. All other facilities connected with the provision of the Prize are the responsibility of Track Days.
22. Promoter: ROMANO DAWSON LIMITED, company number 05473704, Top Floor 25 Corsham Street, Hoxton, London, N1 6DR.